I have been designing and building User Experiences for over 22 years. It’s been a long, strange time.
I started doing UX when it wasn’t being called UX by anyone but a few people out in Silicon Valley.
Since then, I have designed experiences for:
- Cattlemen to buy and sell entire herds online
- Inspectors to identify contaminants in Meat processing facilities
- The second-largest sports media company’s fantasy sports and games players.
- Lowe’s Racings 5-time NASCAR Champion Jimmie Johnson.
- Shoe shoppers at the 2nd largest online retailers at the time.
- Doctors at one of the world’s most prestigious learning hospitals.
- Digital Transformation at the United States’ largest DSO (Dental Service Organization)
- 4 yrs
- 11 yrs
- 20 yrs
- 20 yrs
- 12 yrs
- 6 yrs
- 14 yrs
- 8 yrs
I have to admit to being a bit of a pen nerd. I am very particular about the pens and pencils I use. I cannot fully explain it, but there is just something about a quality writing and drawing tool.
After years of searching, I discovered BaronFig and its products. Their Squire pen is easily one of the best writing tools I’ve found, and combined with their Confidant Hardcover Notebook (dots), they are a massive part of my typical workflow.